The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (1-1) and the UIC Flames (5-2) take the floor in a game set as a pick 'em at Hilliard Gates Sports Center on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 149.5.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs UIC Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey scored 15.6 points per game and dished out 3.5 assists per contest last season.
- Dylan Carl pulled down 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Godfrey was strong from beyond the arc a season ago, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Godfrey collected 1.2 per game. Carl averaged 0.8 blocks a contest.
- Teyvion Kirk has shown out this season to lead the Flames in points (15.9 per game), rebounds (7.0 per game), and assists (8.5 per game).
- Jamie Ahale averages 2.8 made threes per game to pace the Flames.
- Kirk is at the top of UIC's steals hierarchy with 0.9 steals per game and Rob Howard Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs UIC: Last Meeting
Purdue Fort Wayne vs UIC (Last 1 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Purdue Fort Wayne combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 149.5, in 24.2% of its 33 games last season.
In 20% of UIC games last season (7/35), the total points scored was more than Saturday's total of 149.5.
The combined points per game average of the two teams last season, 137.4, is 12.1 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
The 139.1 combined points per game that these two squads allowed last season are 10.4 fewer than the 149.5 over/under in this contest.
Mastodons games had an average total of 138.8 points last season, 10.7 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
The 137.7 PPG average total from Flames games last season was 11.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.