The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (1-1) host the UIC Flames (5-2) as 2.5-point underdogs after Jarred Godfrey went off for 21 points in the Mastodons 63-61 loss to Cleveland State. The matchup is at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 146.
UIC vs Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Teyvion Kirk leads the Flames in scoring (13.7 points per game), rebounding (7.1 per game) and assisting (8.9 per game).
- Rayquawndis Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Flames, connecting on 2.6 per game.
- Jamie Ahale averages 0.6 steals and 0.9 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for UIC.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Godfrey averaged 15.6 points per game last season while tacking on 3.5 assists.
- Dylan Carl collected 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Godfrey was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.7 per game.
- Godfrey collected 1.2 steals per game. Carl averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.
UIC vs Purdue Fort Wayne: Last Meeting
UIC vs Purdue Fort Wayne (Last 1 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
UIC and its opponents went over the current 146 total in 10 of 35 games (28.6%) last season
2019-20 Purdue Fort Wayne games went over Friday's over/under on 11 of 33 occasions (33.3%).
The two teams combined to average 137.4 points per game last season, 8.6 less than the over/under in this contest.
These two squads combined to allow 139.1 points per game last season, 6.9 fewer than this contest's over/under.
Flames games had an average total of 137.7 points last season, 8.3 fewer than Friday's over/under.
The 138.8 PPG average total from Mastodons games last season was 7.2 points fewer than this game's over/under.