The Montana Grizzlies (0-3) are 6-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Georgia Bulldogs (3-0) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Stegeman Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on SECN. The point total is set at 68 in the matchup.
Georgia vs Montana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgia and Montana
Georgia and Montana Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Sahvir Wheeler leads the Bulldogs in points and assists. He contributes 16.7 points per game while tacking on 10.7 assists.
- Georgia is led in rebounds by Tye Fagan's 6.7 per game.
- Justin Kier paces the Bulldogs with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- The Bulldogs steals leader is Kier, who grabs 2.5 per game. Toumani Camara leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- Kyle Owens leads the team in both scoring (14.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.3 rebounds per game).
- The Montana leader in assists is Cameron Parker with 4.0 assists per game.
- Josh Vazquez makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Cameron Satterwhite leads the Bulldogs with 2.5 steals per game and Mack Anderson is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
- The 89 points per game the Bulldogs score are 17.3 more points than the Grizzlies give up (71.7).
- Georgia has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.7 points.
- In games when Montana gives up more than 89 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Grizzlies put up an average of 66.3 points per game, only one fewer point than the 67.3 the Bulldogs allow.
- When it scores more than 67.3 points, Montana is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Georgia is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows more than 66.3 points.
- The Bulldogs have put up a total of 65 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 21.7 per game), while the Grizzlies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 16 total points, -5.4 per game).
- The Bulldogs average 44 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Grizzlies by 14.3 boards per contest.
- The Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Grizzlies are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Bulldogs grab 14.7 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Grizzlies by 7.0 rebounds per game.
- The Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Grizzlies are 0-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Georgia finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +14.3 rebounds per game. Montana struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -8.0.