A game after he scored 24 points in a 90-70 win over Boston College, Keyontae Johnson leads the Florida Gators (2-0) at home against the Stetson Hatters (1-1) as 22-point favorites. The matchup, which airs at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 6, 2020, airs on SECN. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Florida vs Stetson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Johnson scored 14.0 points per game last season, while grabbing 7.1 rebounds per game and averaging 1.6 assists per game.
- Noah Locke was reliable from beyond the arc a season ago, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Scottie Lewis grabbed 1.2 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
- Rob Perry scored 15.1 points per game last season and dished out 1.6 assists.
- Mahamadou Diawara pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Perry was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Christiaan Jones swiped 1.2 steals per game. Wheza Panzo collected 0.5 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the 71.9 points per game the Gators put up were 6.2 more points than the Hatters gave up (65.7).
- Florida had a 12-0 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall last season when putting up more than 65.7 points.
- When Stetson allowed more than 71.9 points last season, it went 3-8 against the spread and 2-11 overall.
- The Hatters' 63.7 points per game last year were just 2.3 fewer points than the 66 the Gators allowed to opponents.
- Stetson went 6-5 overall and 5-0 against the spread when it scored more than 66 points last season.
- Florida had a 7-9 record overall and an ATS record of 5-8 last season when its opponents scored more than 63.7 points.
- The Gators out-scored their opponents by a total of 181 points last season (5.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hatters out-scored them by 64 more points on the year (two per game).
- The Gators and the Hatters rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 31.7 and 30.5 boards per game last season, respectively.
- The Gators were 10-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hatters were 4-3 when they lost the battle on the glass.
- The Gators and the Hatters were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 8.5 and eight offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Gators grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 7-9 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Hatters were 8-4.
- Both teams tended to win the board battle last year. The Gators recorded an average rebounding margin of +2.7 rebounds per game, and the Hatters averaged a margin of +1.6 rebounds.