A game after he put up 21 points in a 57-42 win over Washington, Jock Perry leads the UC Riverside Highlanders (1-1) on the road against the Denver Pioneers (1-0) on Sunday, December 6, 2020. The Highlanders are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 61.5.
UC Riverside vs Denver Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
UC Riverside Leaders
- Arinze Chidom was solid last season with 11.8 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Zyon Pullin collected 1.8 assists per game.
- Dominick Pickett was reliable from downtown a season ago, knocking down 1.5 threes per game.
- George Willborn II grabbed 0.9 per game. Callum McRae averaged 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Jase Townsend was solid last season with 16.8 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Roscoe Eastmond collected 2.8 assists per game.
- Last season, Townsend connected on 2.0 threes per game.
- Eastmond averaged 0.9 steals per game. Tristan Green collected 0.5 blocks an outing.
UC Riverside vs Denver: Last Meeting
UC Riverside vs Denver (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Highlanders scored 11.8 fewer points per game (64.3) than the Pioneers gave up (76.1).
- UC Riverside finished with a record of 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall last season when it scored more than 76.1 points.
- Denver put together a record of 10-9 against the spread and 2-23 overall last season when allowing more than 64.3 points.
- The Pioneers scored an average of 68.9 points per game last year, 8.3 more points than the 60.6 the Highlanders allowed.
- When it scored more than 60.6 points last season, Denver went 14-0 against the spread and 7-19 overall.
- UC Riverside went 1-5 against the spread and 1-5 overall last season when it gave up more than 68.9 points.
- The Highlanders put up a total of 120 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 3.7 per game), while the Pioneers were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 225 total points, -7.2 per game).
- The Highlanders and the Pioneers rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 33.7 and 31.4 boards per game last season, respectively.
- UC Riverside was 11-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Denver was 9-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Highlanders collected 8 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Pioneers by two rebounds per game last season.
- The Highlanders were 7-7-1 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Pioneers were 11-4 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- UC Riverside found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +6.1 rebounds per game, and Denver struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -2.3.