A pair of streaking teams square off when the UConn Huskies (3-0) host the NC State Wolf Pack (3-0) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 12:00 PM ET. The Huskies are 1-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Wolf Pack, who have won three straight. The matchup's point total is set at 143.5.
UConn vs NC State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UConn and NC State
UConn and NC State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- James Bouknight leads the Huskies scoring 19.0 points per game.
- R.J. Cole leads UConn with 3.5 assists per game and Isaiah Whaley paces the team with 8.5 rebounds per contest.
- Cole knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead the Huskies.
- UConn's steals leader is Cole, who collects 2.5 per game. Whaley leads the team averaging 3.0 blocks an outing.
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels has the top Wolf Pack spot in two categories: scoring (18.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.5 rebounds per game).
- The NC State leader in assists is Cam Hayes with 5.0 assists per game.
- Braxton Beverly makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, averaging 2.5 treys per game.
- The Wolf Pack leaders in steals and blocks are Hayes (2.5 steals per game) and Manny Bates (3.5 blocks per game).
- The Huskies record 77.3 points per game, 20.3 more points than the 57 the Wolf Pack give up.
- UConn is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 57 points.
- NC State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 77.3 points.
- The Wolf Pack score an average of 90.3 points per game, 27 more points than the 63.3 the Huskies give up.
- NC State has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 63.3 points.
- UConn's record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 90.3 points.
- The Huskies have totaled 42 more points than their opponents this season (14 per game on average), and the Wolf Pack have scored 100 more points than their opponents (33.3 per game).
- The Huskies average 41 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Wolf Pack by 9.3 boards per contest.
- When UConn earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, NC State is 3-0.
- The Huskies collect 16.7 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Wolf Pack by 5.7 rebounds per game.
- The Huskies are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wolf Pack are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- UConn records an average rebounding margin of +12 rebounds per game, and NC State averages a margin of -1.6 rebounds.