The DePaul Blue Demons (1-3) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 25 UConn Huskies (6-1) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at Wintrust Arena. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on FS1. The point total is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
UConn vs DePaul Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UConn and DePaul
UConn and DePaul Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- James Bouknight leads the Huskies in scoring, racking up 20.3 points per game.
- UConn is led in rebounding by Tyrese Martin's 8.5 rebounds per game and assisting by R.J. Cole's 3.7 assists per game .
- The 2.2 three-pointers Tyler Polley knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Huskies.
- UConn's blocks leader is Isaiah Whaley, who averages 2.4 per game. Bouknight leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- The Blue Demons leader in scoring is Javon Freeman-Liberty with 15.8 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 4.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to DePaul leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Darious Hall with 6.3 rebounds per game and Charlie Moore with 5.3 assists per game.
- The Blue Demons are paced by Romeo Weems from long distance -- he makes 2.0 shots from downtown per game.
- DePaul's Freeman-Liberty has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Nick Ongenda is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.
UConn vs DePaul: Last Meeting
UConn vs DePaul (Last 1 Games)
- The Huskies score 75 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the 81.2 the Blue Demons allow.
- UConn is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 81.2 points.
- DePaul is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread in games when it allows more than 75 points.
- The Blue Demons put up an average of 77.5 points per game, 14.5 more points than the 63 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- DePaul is 1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it scores more than 63 points.
- UConn is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 77.5 points.
- The Huskies have totaled 84 more points than their opponents this season (12 per game on average), while the Blue Demons have been out-scored by 15 total points (3.7 per game average differential).
- The Huskies average 39.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Blue Demons by 5.8 boards per contest.
- The Huskies are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Blue Demons are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Huskies average 14.4 offensive boards per game, more than the Blue Demons by 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- When the Huskies grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Blue Demons are 1-1.
- UConn fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +8.7 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for DePaul, which averages a margin of -3.7.