The UConn Huskies (5-1) hit the court against the Butler Bulldogs (3-5) as just 1-point favorites on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has a point total of 128.5.
UConn vs Butler Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UConn and Butler
UConn and Butler Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Huskies scoring leader is James Bouknight, who puts up 20.3 points per game.
- UConn is led in rebounding by Tyrese Martin's 8.8 rebounds per game and assisting by R.J. Cole's 4.0 assists per game .
- The Huskies are led by Cole from beyond the arc. He makes 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Bouknight leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Isaiah Whaley collects 2.3 blocks a game to pace UConn.
- Jair Bolden outpaced his teammates on the Bulldogs scoring front by putting up 13.5 points per game. He adds 4.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- The Bulldogs leaders in rebounds and assists are Bryce Nze (6.8 rebounds per game) and Chuck Harris (2.8 assists per game).
- Bolden makes a team-high 2.9 three-pointers per game for the Bulldogs.
- Butler's Harris has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 0.9 per game and Nze is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The 75.5 points per game the Huskies record are 6.9 more points than the Bulldogs give up (68.6).
- When UConn puts up more than 68.6 points, it is 3-1 overall and 2-0-1 against the spread.
- Butler has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 75.5 points.
- The Bulldogs score just 0.6 more points per game (64.1) than the Huskies allow (63.5).
- Butler has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.5 points.
- UConn's record is 1-0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows more than 64.1 points.
- The Huskies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 72 points this season (12 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulldogs have out-scored them by 36 more points on the year (4.5 per game).
- The Huskies average 41.5 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Bulldogs by 11 boards per contest.
- When UConn earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Butler is 1-4.
- The Huskies grab 15.7 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Bulldogs by 7.5 rebounds per game.
- When the Huskies grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bulldogs are 1-2.
- UConn records an average rebounding margin of +9.2 rebounds per game, and Butler averages a margin of -1.6 rebounds.