The UCLA Bruins (5-2) host the Utah Utes (4-1) after winning four straight home games. The Bruins are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020. The matchup's point total is set at 137.5.
UCLA vs Utah Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UCLA and Utah
UCLA and Utah Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins scoring 13.7 points per game.
- Tyger Campbell leads the team with 6.9 assists per game and Jalen Hill paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per contest.
- Jaquez averages 1.7 made threes per game to pace the Bruins.
- Chris Smith leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Hill collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace the Bruins.
- The Utes leader in scoring is Timmy Allen with 15.0 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to Utah leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mikael Jantunen with 5.3 rebounds per game and Rylan Jones with 4.6 assists per game.
- Alfonso Plummer hits a team-high 2.6 three-pointers per game for the Utes.
- Nobody on Utah grabs more steals than Jones (2.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Branden Carlson (1.6 per game).
UCLA vs Utah: Last 4 Meetings
UCLA and Utah have a tied 2-2 record in their last four head-to-head matchups. In those games against the Utes, the Bruins have a 2-0 record against the spread.
UCLA vs Utah (Last 4 Games)
- The 77.3 points per game the Bruins average are 15.1 more points than the Utes allow (62.2).
- UCLA is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 62.2 points.
- When Utah gives up more than 77.3 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Utes average 6.4 more points per game (73.8) than the Bruins give up (67.4).
- Utah has compiled a 4-0 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
- UCLA has a 1-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 73.8 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 69 points this season (9.9 points per game on average), and the Utes have put up 58 more points than their opponents on the year (11.6 per game).
- The Bruins and the Utes are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 39 and 34.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When UCLA earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Utah is 1-2.
- The Bruins and the Utes are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 11.3 and 10.4 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Bruins grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Utes are 2-0.
- UCLA records an average rebounding margin of +7.3 rebounds per game, and Utah averages a margin of -5.4 rebounds.