The UCLA Bruins (4-1) are favored (-2.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Marquette Golden Eagles (4-1) at 9:30 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 at Pauley Pavilion. The game airs on PACN.
UCLA vs Marquette Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UCLA and Marquette
UCLA and Marquette Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Bruins points and rebounds leader is Chris Smith. He puts up 17.7 points per game and grabs 9.0 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Tyger Campbell's 8.3 per game.
- David Singleton paces the Bruins with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Singleton leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Smith collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace the Bruins.
- Koby McEwen owns the Golden Eagles top spot in scoring with 13.8 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest.
- The Golden Eagles leaders in rebounds and assists are Justin Lewis (8.3 rebounds per game) and Symir Torrence (3.0 assists per game).
- McEwen connects on 1.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Golden Eagles.
- Marquette's D.J Carton has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.3 per game and Theo John is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.
- The Bruins average 18.4 more points per game (80.4) than the Golden Eagles give up (62).
- When UCLA totals more than 62 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- In games when Marquette allows more than 80.4 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Golden Eagles' 77 points per game are 10 more points than the 67 the Bruins allow.
- Marquette has put together a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67 points.
- UCLA has a 1-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 77 points.
- The Bruins have totaled 67 more points than their opponents this season (13.4 per game on average), and the Golden Eagles have scored 75 more points than their opponents (15 per game).
- The Bruins and the Golden Eagles are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (40.6 and 42 boards per game, respectively).
- When Marquette earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UCLA is 0-1.
- The Bruins average 10.2 offensive boards per game, -1.2 rebounds fewer than the Golden Eagles.
- The Golden Eagles are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bruins are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. UCLA records an average rebounding margin of +10.8 rebounds per game. Marquette averages a margin of +8.8 rebounds.