The UCLA Bruins (5-1) are heavily favored (-13.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Long Beach State Beach (1-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Pauley Pavilion. The matchup airs on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 68.5 points.
UCLA vs Long Beach State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UCLA and Long Beach State
UCLA and Long Beach State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Long Beach State
- Chris Smith leads the Bruins in scoring (17.7 points per game) and rebounding (9.0 rebounds per game).
- Tyger Campbell paces the team with 8.3 assists per game.
- David Singleton leads the Bruins with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- UCLA's blocks leader is Smith, who averages 0.7 per game. Singleton leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
Long Beach State Leaders
- Michael Carter III outpaced his teammates on the Beach scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 2.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game this season.
- The Long Beach State leaders in rebounds and assists are Chance Hunter (7.3 rebounds per game) and Isaiah Washington (4.0 assists per game).
- Hunter makes a team-high 1.7 three-pointers per game for the Beach.
- Long Beach State's Joe Hampton has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Trever Irish is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
UCLA vs Long Beach State: Last 2 Meetings
UCLA has won both of its matchups with Long Beach State. In those games against the Bruins, the Beach have a 1-0 record against the spread.
UCLA vs Long Beach State (Last 2 Games)
- The Bruins record 10.5 fewer points per game (78.5) than the Beach allow (89).
- When UCLA scores more than 89 points, it is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Long Beach State has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 78.5 points.
- The Beach put up an average of 67.7 points per game, just 1.9 more points than the 65.8 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- Long Beach State has compiled a 1-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
- UCLA has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.7 points.
- The Bruins have put up a total of 76 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.7 per game), while the Beach have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 64 total points, -21.3 per game).
- The Bruins and the Beach are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 38.8 and 34.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- UCLA is 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Long Beach State is 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bruins and the Beach are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 9.8 and 9.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Bruins are 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Beach are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Bruins find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +8.6 rebounds per game, and the Beach struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -9.