The UCLA Bruins (6-2) host the Colorado Buffaloes (7-2) after winning five straight home games. The Bruins are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The matchup's point total is 137.5.
UCLA vs Colorado Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UCLA and Colorado
UCLA and Colorado Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins in scoring, averaging 13.3 points per game.
- Tyger Campbell leads UCLA with 7.3 assists per game and Jalen Hill paces the squad with 6.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Jaquez averages 1.8 made threes per game to lead the Bruins.
- The Bruins steals leader is Campbell, who grabs 1.0 per game. Hill leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
- The Buffaloes go-to guy, McKinley Wright IV, leads the team in both scoring (15.9 points per game) and assists (5.6 assists per game).
- Jeriah Horne holds the top spot on the Buffaloes rebounding leaderboard, averaging 6.1 boards per game while adding 10.8 points per game.
- Maddox Daniels hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Buffaloes.
- Nobody on Colorado grabs more steals than Wright (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Dallas Walton (0.9 per game).
UCLA vs Colorado: Last 4 Meetings
UCLA and Colorado have split their last four matchups 2-2. The Bruins have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buffaloes.
UCLA vs Colorado (Last 4 Games)
- The 76.6 points per game the Bruins average are 15.3 more points than the Buffaloes allow (61.3).
- When UCLA scores more than 61.3 points, it is 6-1 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread.
- Colorado is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 76.6 points.
- The Buffaloes put up nine more points per game (76.8) than the Bruins allow their opponents to score (67.8).
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Colorado is 7-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- UCLA's record is 1-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 76.8 points to its opponents.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 71 points this season (8.8 points per game on average), and the Buffaloes have put up 139 more points than their opponents on the year (15.5 per game).
- The Bruins and the Buffaloes rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 37.6 and 35.7 boards per game, respectively.
- When UCLA earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Colorado is 1-1.
- The Bruins average 11 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Buffaloes by 1.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Bruins are 3-1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Buffaloes are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. UCLA records an average rebounding margin of +6.7 rebounds per game. Colorado averages a margin of +5.3 rebounds.