The UCF Knights (3-2) are at home in AAC play against the Tulane Green Wave (5-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The Knights are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's point total is 135.
UCF vs Tulane Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UCF and Tulane
UCF and Tulane Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Brandon Mahan leads the Knights in points and rebounds. He contributes 20.6 points per game while tacking on 5.6 rebounds.
- Dre Fuller Jr. paces the team with 3.4 assists per game.
- The Knights are led by Darin Green Jr. from long distance. He makes 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Isaiah Adams leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. C.J. Walker collects 1.8 blocks a game to pace UCF.
- Jaylen Forbes outpaced his teammates on the Green Wave scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 5.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game this season.
- The Tulane leaders in rebounds and assists are R.J. McGee (5.3 rebounds per game) and Jordan Walker (4.3 assists per game).
- Forbes leads the Green Wave with a team-high 2.7 made three-pointers per game.
- The Green Wave leaders in steals and blocks are Jordan Walker (1.6 steals per game) and Kevin Cross (1.1 blocks per game).
UCF vs Tulane: Last 3 Meetings
UCF has a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with Tulane. The Knights and the Green Wave have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
UCF vs Tulane (Last 3 Games)
- The 67.2 points per game the Knights record are 5.8 more points than the Green Wave allow (61.4).
- UCF has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 61.4 points.
- Tulane is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 67.2 points.
- The Green Wave's 66.9 points per game are just 1.5 fewer points than the 68.4 the Knights allow.
- Tulane has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- UCF is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 66.9 points.
- The Knights have a -6-point scoring differential on the season (-1.2 per game). The Green Wave have out-scored opponents by 38 points on the season (5.5 more per game).
- The Knights and the Green Wave are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (31 and 34.4 boards per game, respectively).
- Tulane is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. UCF is 2-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Knights and the Green Wave collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (8.8 and 9.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Green Wave are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Knights are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been an area of weakness for both squads this year. The Knights record an average rebounding margin of -4.6 rebounds per game, and the Green Wave average a margin of -2 rebounds.