The UCF Knights (2-1) host the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-4) as 2.5-point favorites after Brandon Mahan racked up 32 points in the Knights 86-74 victory over Florida State. The game airs on ESP+ at 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.5.
Cincinnati vs UCF Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Cincinnati and UCF
Cincinnati and UCF Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Keith Williams leads the Bearcats scoring 14.5 points per game.
- David DeJuilius leads Cincinnati with 4.2 assists per game and Tari Eason paces the squad with 5.8 rebounds per outing.
- Jeremiah Davenport hits a team-high 1.5 three-pointers per game for the Bearcats.
- Williams leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Eason collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Cincinnati.
- Dre Fuller Jr. grabs 5.0 rebounds per game, 4.0 assists per game, and 6.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Knights in both rebounds and assists.
- Mahan's 21.7-point per game average puts him at the top of the Knights scoring leaderboard.
- The Knights are led by Darin Green Jr from beyond the arc -- he hits 3.0 shots from downtown per game.
- UCF's Isaiah Adams has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.3 per game and C.J. Walker is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Cincinnati vs UCF: Last 4 Meetings
Cincinnati and UCF have split their last four matchups 2-2. The Bearcats and the Knights have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Cincinnati vs UCF (Last 4 Games)
- The Bearcats record 68.2 points per contest, only 1.5 fewer points than the 69.7 the Knights surrender to opponents.
- Cincinnati has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.7 points.
- UCF has compiled a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall in games when it gives up more than 68.2 points.
- The Knights put up just 2.2 fewer points than the Bearcats give up to opponents (71.2).
- UCF is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
- Cincinnati has an ATS record of 1-3 and a 1-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 69 points.
- The Bearcats have a -18-point scoring differential on the season (-3 per game). The Knights have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-2 total points, -0.7 per game).
- The Bearcats and the Knights are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (33.8 and 33.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Cincinnati earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UCF is 1-1.
- The Bearcats and the Knights collect offensive rebounds at about the same rate (9.7 and 9.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Bearcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Knights are 1-1.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both teams this year. Cincinnati records an average rebounding margin of -1.4 rebounds per game, and UCF averages a margin of -5.3 rebounds.