The UC Riverside Highlanders (2-1) visit the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (0-1) as 3.5-point favorites after Zyon Pullin racked up 22 points in the Highlanders 83-63 victory over Denver. The matchup is at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 10, 2020. The over/under is 61 for the matchup.
UC Riverside vs Northern Arizona Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
UC Riverside Leaders
- Pullin leads the Highlanders in both rebounds (5.7 per game) and assists (5.3 per game).
- UC Riverside's scoring leader is Jock Perry, who averages 15.0 points per game.
- The Highlanders are led by Wil Tattersall from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 3.0 shots from downtown per game.
- Dominick Pickett leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Tattersall collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace UC Riverside.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton averaged 14.8 points per game last season and added 6.3 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Luke Avdalovic showed out from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Shelton grabbed 1.5 steals and 0.2 blocks per game.
UC Riverside vs Northern Arizona: Last Meeting
UC Riverside vs Northern Arizona (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the 64.3 points per game the Highlanders recorded were 5.1 fewer points than the Lumberjacks allowed (69.4).
- When UC Riverside put up more than 69.4 points last season, it went 5-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Northern Arizona went 6-8 against the spread and 8-10 overall last season when giving up more than 64.3 points.
- The Lumberjacks put up 10.3 more points per game last year (70.9) than the Highlanders allowed their opponents to score (60.6).
- Northern Arizona went 11-0 against the spread and 15-10 overall when it scored more than 60.6 points last season.
- UC Riverside had an ATS record of 0-3 and a 0-3 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 70.9 points.
- The Highlanders totaled 120 more points than their opponents last season (3.7 per game on average), and the Lumberjacks scored 47 more points than their opponents (1.5 per game).
- The Highlanders and the Lumberjacks rebounded at a similar clip last season (33.7 and 31 boards per game, respectively).
- When UC Riverside earned the rebounding advantage they were 11-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Northern Arizona was 3-9.
- The Highlanders and the Lumberjacks were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with both teams averaging eight offensive boards per game.
- Rebounding was a pillar for both teams last year. UC Riverside recorded an average rebounding margin of +6.1 rebounds per game, and Northern Arizona averaged a margin of +0.4 rebounds.