The UC Riverside Highlanders (3-1) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors (1-0) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at SRC Arena as 5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
UC Riverside vs Hawai'i Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
UC Riverside Leaders
- The Highlanders rebounds and assists leader is Zyon Pullin. He pulls down 6.6 rebounds and contributes 4.0 assists per game.
- Arinze Chidom paces UC Riverside with 13.8 points per game.
- Wil Tattersall knocks down a team-high 2.8 three-pointers per game for the Highlanders.
- UC Riverside's steals leader is George Willborn II, who collects 0.6 per game. Oliver Hayes-Brown leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
- Samuta Avea put up 10.8 points per game last season while also adding 1.3 assists.
- James Jean-Marie grabbed 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Casdon Jardine had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Jardine grabbed 0.6 steals per game. Jean-Marie averaged 0.8 blocks a contest.
UC Riverside vs Hawai'i: Last 4 Meetings
The record between UC Riverside and Hawai'i is tied 2-2 over the past four matchups. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Highlanders and the Rainbow Warriors have a 1-1 ATS record.
UC Riverside vs Hawai'i (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In UC Riverside games last season, the total exceeded Saturday's over/under seven times (21.9%).
2019-20 Hawai'i games had a higher total than Saturday's over/under on 13 of 30 occasions (43.3%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams last season, 132.9, is 6.6 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
These two squads combined to surrender 127.8 points per game last season, 11.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
Highlanders games had an average total of 124.9 points last season, 14.6 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
The 135.8 PPG average total from Rainbow Warriors games last season was 3.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.