The UC Riverside Highlanders (3-1) are favored (-5.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors (1-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021 at SRC Arena. The matchup's over/under is set at 129.
UC Riverside vs Hawai'i Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
UC Riverside Leaders
- Arinze Chidom leads the Highlanders in scoring, putting up 12.3 points per game.
- Flynn Cameron paces UC Riverside with 6.0 rebounds per game and Zyon Pullin leads the squad with 4.5 assists per outing.
- Wil Tattersall is the top three-point shooter for the Highlanders, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Dominick Pickett leads the team with 0.8 steals per game. Oliver Hayes-Brown collects 1.0 block a game to pace UC Riverside.
- Samuta Avea racked up 10.8 points per game last season and contributed 1.3 assists.
- James Jean-Marie pulled down 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Casdon Jardine knocked down 2.0 threes per game.
- Jardine swiped 0.6 steals per game. Jean-Marie collected 0.8 blocks an outing.
UC Riverside vs Hawai'i: Last 4 Meetings
UC Riverside and Hawai'i have a tied 2-2 record in their last four head-to-head matchups. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Highlanders and the Rainbow Warriors have a 1-1 ATS record.
UC Riverside vs Hawai'i (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In eight of its 32 games last season (25%), UC Riverside and its opponents went over the current over/under of 129.
In 70% of Hawai'i games last season (21/30), the total points scored was more than Friday's total of 129.
Friday's total is 3.9 points lower than the two team's combined 132.9 points per game average from last season.
These two squads combined to surrender 127.8 points per game last season, 1.2 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The Highlanders and their opponents scored an average of 124.9 points per game last season, 4.1 fewer than Friday's total.
The 129-point total for this game is 6.8 points below the 135.8 points per game average total from Rainbow Warriors games last season.