The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-8) will look to stop an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (1-8) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 as 11.5-point underdogs. The Golden Lions have lost three games in a row. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.
UAPB vs Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UAPB and Mississippi Valley State
UAPB and Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Mississippi Valley State
- Shaun Doss leads the Golden Lions in scoring (16.8 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- Joshuwan Johnson paces the squad with 2.7 assists per game.
- The Golden Lions are led by Doss from beyond the arc. He connects on 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Nicholas Jones leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Markedric Bell collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace the Golden Lions.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Terry Collins owns the Delta Devils top spot in scoring with 13.4 points per game and also tacks on 4.0 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest.
- The Delta Devils leaders in rebounds and assists are Alexander Perry (4.3 rebounds per game) and Caleb Hunter (3.1 assists per game).
- Collins is tops from three-point range for the Delta Devils, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Collins leads the Golden Lions with 1.3 steals per game and Kam'Ron Cunningham is their top shot blocker with 0.6 blocks per game.
UAPB vs Mississippi Valley State: Last 4 Meetings
The Golden Lions have a 3-1 record in the last four games with the Delta Devils. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the season series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
UAPB vs Mississippi Valley State (Last 4 Games)
- The 56.7 points per game the Golden Lions score are 43.8 fewer points than the Delta Devils give up (100.5).
- UAPB is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when scoring more than 100.5 points.
- In games when Mississippi Valley State gives up more than 56.7 points, it is 0-8 against the spread and 0-8 overall.
- The Delta Devils put up an average of 56.1 points per game, 31.8 fewer points than the 87.9 the Golden Lions allow to opponents.
- Mississippi Valley State has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 0-0 overall record in games it scores more than 87.9 points.
- UAPB is 2-7 against the spread and 1-8 overall when it gives up more than 56.1 points.
- The Golden Lions have a negative point differential on the season (-281 total points, -31.2 per game), as do the Delta Devils (-355 total points, -44.4 per game).
- The Golden Lions and the Delta Devils are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (31.8 and 27.2 boards per game, respectively).
- When UAPB earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Mississippi Valley State is 0-8.
- The Golden Lions average 9.9 offensive boards per game, more than the Delta Devils by 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Golden Lions are 1-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Delta Devils are 0-6 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both squads this year. UAPB records an average rebounding margin of -7.8 rebounds per game, and Mississippi Valley State averages a margin of -23.7 rebounds.