The UAB Blazers (3-0) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Troy Trojans (1-2) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Bartow Arena as 9.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is 65.5.
UAB vs Troy Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UAB and Troy
UAB and Troy Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Blazers scoring leader is Jalen Benjamin, who puts up 16.0 points per game.
- Trey Jemison paces UAB with 8.0 rebounds per game and Tyreek Scott-Grayson leads the team with 2.3 assists per matchup.
- Benjamin paces the Blazers with a team-high 3.3 made three-pointers per game.
- UAB's blocks leader is Jemison, who records 3.7 per game. Quan Jackson leads the team averaging 4.0 steals a contest.
- Kam Woods' excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Trojans scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.0 points per game and 2.5 assists per game.
- Xavier Williams' 9.0 rebounds per game paces Troy's rebounding effort. He also adds 11.5 points per game.
- Desmond Williams leads the Trojans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Woods leads the Blazers with 4.0 steals per game and Nick Stampley is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
UAB vs Troy: Last 2 Meetings
The Blazers and the Trojans have split their last two games 1-1. The Trojans have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Blazers.
UAB vs Troy (Last 2 Games)
- The Blazers put up 13 more points per game (85.3) than the Trojans allow (72.3).
- UAB is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- Troy has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 85.3 points.
- The Trojans put up only 1.7 more points per game (54) than the Blazers allow (52.3).
- Troy has put together a 1-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 52.3 points.
- UAB has an ATS record of 1-0 and a 1-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 54 points.
- The Blazers have put up a total of 99 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 33 per game), while the Trojans have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 55 total points, -18.3 per game).
- The Blazers average 41.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Trojans by six boards per contest.
- When UAB earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Troy is 0-0.
- The Blazers and the Trojans are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with both teams averaging 11 offensive rebounds per game.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. UAB records an average rebounding margin of +3.6 rebounds per game. Troy averages a margin of +1.6 rebounds.