C-USA opponents square off when the UAB Blazers (7-1) host the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (5-4) at Bartow Arena, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Blazers are 13-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is 131.5.
UAB vs Southern Miss Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UAB and Southern Miss
UAB and Southern Miss Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Michael Ertel leads the Blazers in scoring, averaging 14.5 points per game.
- Tyreek Scott-Grayson leads the team with 1.8 assists a game and Trey Jemison paces the squad with 8.3 rebounds per contest.
- Jalen Benjamin hits 2.6 threes per game to lead the Blazers.
- Quan Jackson leads the team with 3.3 steals per game. Jemison collects 3.0 blocks an outing to pace UAB.
Southern Miss Leaders
- Tyler Stevenson is at the top of the Golden Eagles scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 11.8 points per game and 7.6 rebounds per game this season.
- The Golden Eagles assist leader is Tae Hardy with 3.2 assists per game.
- The 2.3 three-pointers LaDavius Draine makes per game are a team-high mark for the Golden Eagles.
- Hardy is at the top of Southern Miss' steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Tyler Morman leads the squad in blocks with 0.3 per game.
UAB vs Southern Miss: Last 3 Meetings
Southern Miss leads the past three matchups 2-1 over UAB. The Golden Eagles have beat the spread more often than not against the Blazers, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
UAB vs Southern Miss (Last 3 Games)
- The 80.1 points per game the Blazers average are 17.9 more points than the Golden Eagles give up (62.2).
- UAB is 6-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 62.2 points.
- Southern Miss has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 80.1 points.
- The Golden Eagles' 64.4 points per game are 7.9 more points than the 56.5 the Blazers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 56.5 points, Southern Miss is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- UAB has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 64.4 points.
- The Blazers have totaled 189 more points than their opponents this season (23.6 per game on average), and the Golden Eagles have scored 20 more points than their opponents (2.2 per game).
- The Blazers average 40.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Golden Eagles by 7.5 boards per contest.
- When UAB earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Southern Miss is 0-1.
- The Blazers and the Golden Eagles collect offensive rebounds at the same rate (10.1 offensive rebounds per game).
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Blazers record an average rebounding margin of +3.4 rebounds per game, and the Golden Eagles average a margin of +6.2 rebounds.