The UAB Blazers (6-0) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Southern Jaguars (0-3) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Bartow Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 65.5.
UAB vs Southern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UAB and Southern
UAB and Southern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jalen Benjamin leads the Blazers scoring 16.0 points per game.
- UAB is led in rebounding by Trey Jemison's 8.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Tyreek Scott-Grayson's 2.3 assists per game .
- Benjamin knocks down 3.3 threes per game to lead the Blazers.
- Quan Jackson leads the team with 4.0 steals per game. Jemison collects 3.7 blocks a game to pace UAB.
- The Jaguars leader in scoring is Ahsante Shivers with 16.5 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds per game and 4.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to Southern leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Kirk Parker with 6.5 rebounds per game and Jayden Saddler with 6.0 assists per game.
- Lamarcus Lee leads the Jaguars in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Jaguars leaders in steals and blocks are Shivers (2.0 steals per game) and Parker (1.0 blocks per game).
- The Blazers score 81.2 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than the 89 the Jaguars allow.
- UAB has a 2-0 record overall and a 1-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 89 points.
- Southern has recorded a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it gives up more than 81.2 points.
- The Jaguars put up an average of 66 points per game, 14.8 more points than the 51.2 the Blazers give up.
- Southern is 0-2 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 51.2 points.
- UAB has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 66 points.
- The Blazers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 180 points this season (30 points per game on average), and opponents of the Jaguars have out-scored them by 69 more points on the year (23 per game).
- The Blazers and the Jaguars rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 26.8 and 27 boards per game, respectively.
- When Southern earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UAB is 2-0.
- The Blazers average 7.2 offensive boards per game, -3.1 rebounds fewer than the Jaguars.
- When the Jaguars grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Blazers are 2-0.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. UAB records an average rebounding margin of +1.6 rebounds per game. Southern averages a margin of +5.7 rebounds.