Keaston Willis leads the Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-2) into a matchup against the Texas State Bobcats (2-1) after putting up 25 points in a 94-83 loss to Wyoming. The Bobcats are 10.5-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, December 5, 2020, which tips off at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 64.
Texas State vs Incarnate Word Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas State and Incarnate Word
Texas State and Incarnate Word Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Texas State Leaders
- Mason Harrell leads the Bobcats scoring 16.0 points per game.
- Marlin Davis leads the team with 2.7 assists per game and Isiah Small paces the squad with 5.7 rebounds per matchup.
- The Bobcats are paced by Caleb Asberry from long distance -- he hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Texas State's steals leader is Shelby Adams, who collects 1.7 per game. Small leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- The Cardinals leader in scoring is Willis with 21.7 points per game. He also adds 6.7 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- Marcus Larsson (8.3 rebounds per game) and Des Balentin (3.3 assists per game) are the Incarnate Word leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Josh Morgan knocks down 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Cardinals.
- The Cardinals leaders in steals and blocks are Willis (2.0 steals per game) and Larsson (2.0 blocks per game).
- The Bobcats score 74.7 points per contest, only 0.4 more points than the 74.3 the Cardinals surrender to opponents.
- Texas State has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when putting up more than 74.3 points.
- When Incarnate Word gives up more than 74.7 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Cardinals score an average of 73.3 points per game, 10 more points than the 63.3 the Bobcats allow to opponents.
- Incarnate Word has gone 1-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.3 points.
- Texas State has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.3 points.
- The Bobcats have totaled 34 more points than their opponents this season (11.4 per game on average), while the Cardinals have been out-scored by three total points (one per game average differential).
- The Bobcats and the Cardinals rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 36 and 32.7 boards per game, respectively.
- When Texas State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Incarnate Word is 0-2.
- The Bobcats collect 8.7 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Cardinals by 3.0 rebounds per game.
- When the Bobcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cardinals are 0-2.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both teams this year. Texas State records an average rebounding margin of -0.3 rebounds per game, and Incarnate Word averages a margin of -2.6 rebounds.