The Northwestern State Demons (1-5) are heavy underdogs (by 14.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-3) on Friday, December 18, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 143.
Tulsa vs Northwestern State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Tulsa and Northwestern State
Tulsa and Northwestern State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Brandon Rachal leads the Golden Hurricane in scoring, averaging 17.3 points per game.
- Tulsa is led in rebounding by Elijah Joiner's 7.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Darien Jackson's 3.7 assists per game .
- Keyshawn Embery hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Golden Hurricane.
- Jackson leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Rachal collects 1.0 block an outing to pace the Golden Hurricane.
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner outpaced his teammates on the Demons scoring front by putting up 12.8 points per game. He adds 4.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game this season.
- Kendal Coleman's 8.8 rebounds per game and C.J. Jones' 3.2 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Demons rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The Demons are led by Jairus Roberson from beyond the arc -- he makes 2.8 shots from downtown per game.
- The Demons leaders in steals and blocks are Massner (1.3 steals per game) and Coleman (1.0 blocks per game).
- The Golden Hurricane put up 13.5 fewer points per game (66.8) than the Demons give up (80.3).
- Tulsa has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when scoring more than 80.3 points.
- When Northwestern State gives up more than 66.8 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Demons' 72.3 points per game are only 4.3 more points than the 68 the Golden Hurricane allow to opponents.
- Northwestern State is 1-4 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68 points.
- Tulsa has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 72.3 points.
- The Golden Hurricane have a negative point differential on the season (-5 total points, -1.2 per game), as do the Demons (-48 total points, -8 per game).
- The Golden Hurricane average 34.2 rebounds per game, -7.1 boards per contest fewer than the Demons.
- When Northwestern State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tulsa is 0-2.
- The Golden Hurricane average 10.8 offensive rebounds per game, -1.4 rebounds less than the Demons.
- The Demons are 0-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Golden Hurricane are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Tulsa finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +0.2 rebounds per game. Northwestern State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -2.5.