Tyler Stevenson leads the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (1-1) into a matchup with the Tulane Green Wave (2-0) after scoring 27 points in an 80-53 win over William Carey. The Golden Eagles are 3.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has a point total of 61.5.
Tulane vs Southern Miss Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Gabe Watson put up 13.0 points per game last season and dished out 3.4 assists.
- Kevin Cross pulled down 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Walker was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.2 per game.
- Walker nicked 1.7 steals per game. Nobal Days collected 0.9 blocks a contest.
Southern Miss Leaders
- Stevenson was solid last season with 12.8 points and 6.6 rebound per game.
- Jay Malone dished out 4.2 assists per game.
- LaDavius Draine was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Malone nicked 1.1 steals per game. Stevenson collected 0.5 blocks an outing.
Tulane vs Southern Miss: Last Meeting
Tulane vs Southern Miss (Last 1 Games)
- Last season, the Green Wave put up only four fewer points per contest (68.3) than the Golden Eagles allowed (72.3).
- When Tulane scored more than 72.3 points last season, it put together a record of 9-0 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Southern Miss had a 5-10-1 record against the spread and a 4-16 record overall last season when allowing more than 68.3 points.
- The Golden Eagles scored an average of 66 points per game last year, only 4.9 fewer points than the 70.9 the Green Wave gave up to opponents.
- Southern Miss put together a 3-0 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record last season in games it scored more than 70.9 points.
- Tulane had an ATS record of 8-6 and a 5-16 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 66 points.
- The Green Wave had a negative point differential on the season (-78 total points, -2.6 per game), as did the Golden Eagles (-195 total points, -6.3 per game).
- The Green Wave averaged 27.9 rebounds per game, -5.2 boards per contest fewer than the Golden Eagles.
- When Southern Miss earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tulane was 11-7.
- The Green Wave averaged 6.7 offensive rebounds per game, -1.5 rebounds less than the Golden Eagles.
- The Golden Eagles were 4-5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Green Wave were 12-3 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding margin was a sore spot for the Green Wave last season with a mark of -7.8 rebounds per game, and the Golden Eagles routinely found success on the boards, averaging a margin of +2.2.