The Troy Trojans (1-1) are big, 15.5-point underdogs against the No. 17 Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-1) at United Supermarkets Arena on Friday, December 4, 2020. The game starts at 9:00 PM ET on ESP2. The matchup has an over/under set at 62.5 points.
Texas Tech vs Troy Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Texas Tech Leaders
- The Red Raiders scoring leader is Mac McClung, who contributes 18.0 points per game.
- Texas Tech is led in rebounding by Marcus Santos-Silva's 8.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyler Edwards' 3.7 assists per game .
- The 1.3 three-pointers McClung hits per game are a team-high mark for the Red Raiders.
- Texas Tech's blocks leader is Tyreek Smith, who records 0.7 per game. McClung leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Zay Williams put up 11.1 points per game last season while tacking on 5.6 rebounds.
- Desmond Williams averaged 1.9 assists per game.
- Desmond Williams had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago, hitting 1.8 shots from downtown per game.
- Desmond Williams grabbed 0.8 steals per game. Nick Stampley averaged 0.7 blocks an outing.
- Last year, the Red Raiders put up 71.9 points per game, just 1.5 fewer points than the 73.4 the Trojans gave up.
- When Texas Tech totaled more than 73.4 points last season, it went 7-0 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Troy had a 2-14 record against the spread and a 1-18 record overall last season when allowing more than 71.9 points.
- The Trojans put up an average of 68.7 points per game last year, 5.2 more points than the 63.5 the Red Raiders gave up.
- When it scored more than 63.5 points last season, Troy went 6-0-1 against the spread and 8-11 overall.
- Texas Tech's record was 3-1 against the spread and 2-6 overall when it gave up more than 68.7 points last season.
- The Red Raiders out-scored their opponents by a total of 261 points last season (8.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Trojans out-scored them by 145 more points on the year (4.7 per game).
- The Red Raiders and the Trojans rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 30.5 and 33.4 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Troy earned the rebounding advantage they were 4-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Texas Tech was 3-7.
- The Red Raiders averaged 7.5 offensive rebounds per game, -3 rebounds less than the Trojans.
- The Trojans were 3-10 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Red Raiders were 6-9 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both organizations last season. Texas Tech recorded a rebounding margin of -0.1 rebounds per game. Troy averaged a margin of -0.8 rebounds.