The No. 17 Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-1) host the Grambling Tigers (0-2) after winning three home games in a row. The Red Raiders are double-digit favorites by 32 points in the matchup, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 6, 2020. The matchup's point total is 132.5.
Texas Tech vs Grambling Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Texas Tech Leaders
- The Red Raiders scoring leader is Mac McClung, who puts up 18.0 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Marcus Santos-Silva's 8.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyler Edwards' 3.7 assists per game .
- McClung makes 1.3 threes per game to lead the Red Raiders.
- McClung leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Tyreek Smith collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace Texas Tech.
- Cameron Christon averaged 9.4 points per game last season.
- Trevell Cunningham collected 2.2 assists per game and Terreon Randolph pulled down 5.7 rebounds per contest.
- Christon was reliable from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.4 threes per game.
- Cunningham grabbed 0.9 steals per game. Brian Thomas averaged 1.7 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the Red Raiders averaged just 3.5 more points per game (71.9) than the Tigers gave up (68.4).
- When Texas Tech totaled more than 68.4 points last season, it went 8-0 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
- Grambling went 1-8 against the spread and 0-10 overall last season when giving up more than 71.9 points.
- The Tigers' 71.2 points per game last year were 7.7 more points than the 63.5 the Red Raiders allowed.
- When it scored more than 63.5 points last season, Grambling went 8-0 against the spread and 13-7 overall.
- Texas Tech had a 2-5 record overall and an ATS record of 2-1 last season when its opponents scored more than 71.2 points.
- The Red Raiders totaled 261 more points than their opponents last season (8.4 per game on average), and the Tigers scored 92 more points than their opponents (2.8 per game).
- The Red Raiders and the Tigers collected rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (30.5 and 33.5 boards per game, respectively).
- When Grambling earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Texas Tech was 3-7.
- The Red Raiders averaged 7.5 offensive rebounds per game, -1.9 rebounds less than the Tigers.
- When the Tigers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 7-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Red Raiders were 6-9.
- Rebounding margin was a sore spot for the Red Raiders last season with a mark of -0.1 rebounds per game, and the Tigers routinely had an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +2.3.