The Toledo Rockets (6-3) are favored (-4) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Ohio Bobcats (4-2) at 12:00 AM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Savage Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
Toledo vs Ohio Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Toledo and Ohio
Toledo and Ohio Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Marreon Jackson leads the Rockets in points and assists. He puts up 16.0 points per game while also adding 4.8 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Setric Millner Jr.'s 7.2 per game.
- Spencer Littleson leads the Rockets with a team-high 3.4 made three-pointers per game.
- Toledo's steals leader is Jackson, who collects 1.8 per game. Jonathan Komagum leads the team averaging 0.4 blocks an outing.
- Jason Preston holds the top spot on the Bobcats scoring and assist lists, tallying 18.9 points and 7.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Dwight Wilson is the Ohio leader with 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Ben Roderick hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bobcats.
- Ben Vander Plas is tops on Ohio in both steals (1.8) and blocks (0.8) per game.
Toledo vs Ohio: Last 2 Meetings
Toledo has a 2-0 record in the last two games with Ohio. The Rockets have covered the spread more often than not against the Bobcats, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Toledo vs Ohio (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Toledo games this season, the total went over Saturday's over/under four times (44.4%).
In five of six (83.3%) Ohio games this season, the total points scored eclipsed Saturday's 146.5 over/under.
Saturday's total is 12.3 points lower than the two team's combined 158.8 points per game average.
This contest's total is 9.7 points above the 136.8 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
The Rockets and their opponents score an average of 143.6 points per game, 2.9 fewer than Saturday's total.
The 146.5-point total for this game is 5.5 points below the 152 points per game average total in Bobcats games this season.