The Toledo Rockets (6-3) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-5) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Savage Arena as big, 15-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup's over/under is set at 133.5.
Toledo vs Northern Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Toledo and Northern Illinois
Toledo and Northern Illinois Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Rockets points and assists leader is Marreon Jackson. He averages 17.1 points per game and dishes out 5.5 assists.
- Setric Millner Jr paces the squad with 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Jackson hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the Rockets.
- Jackson leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Jonathan Komagum collects 0.6 blocks an outing to pace Toledo.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- Tyler Cochran holds the top Huskies spot in two categories: scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.0 rebounds per game).
- Kaleb Thornton holds the title of Northern Illinois assist leader, dishing out 3.2 assists per game this season.
- The 2.2 three-pointers Trendon Hankerson hits per game are a team-high mark for the Huskies.
- Northern Illinois' Cochran has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Zool Kueth is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
Toledo vs Northern Illinois: Last 4 Meetings
The Rockets and the Huskies have split their last four games 2-2. The Huskies have beat the spread more often than not against the Rockets, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Toledo vs Northern Illinois (Last 4 Games)
- The Rockets score 75 points per contest, only 2.7 fewer points than the 77.7 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- When Toledo puts up more than 77.7 points, it is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Northern Illinois is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when giving up more than 75 points.
- The Huskies' 60 points per game are 8.6 fewer points than the 68.6 the Rockets give up to opponents.
- Northern Illinois is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
- Toledo has a 3-3 record overall and an ATS record of 4-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 60 points.
- The Rockets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 58 points this season (6.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Huskies have out-scored them by 106 more points on the year (17.7 per game).
- The Rockets and the Huskies are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 38.6 and 37.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Toledo is 4-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Northern Illinois is 0-3-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Rockets average 12.1 offensive boards per game, -1.2 rebounds fewer than the Huskies.
- The Huskies are 0-3-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Rockets are 3-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Toledo records an average rebounding margin of +three rebounds per game. Northern Illinois averages a margin of +1.9 rebounds.