The Toledo Rockets (6-3) are underdogs (+2) as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Kent State Golden Flashes (3-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at MAC Center. The matchup's over/under is 146.
Kent State vs Toledo Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kent State and Toledo
Kent State and Toledo Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Kent State Leaders
- Michael Nuga leads the Golden Flashes scoring 18.0 points per game.
- Kent State is led in rebounding by Justyn Hamilton's 8.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Malique Jacobs' 3.8 assists per game .
- Nuga connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead the Golden Flashes.
- The Golden Flashes steals leader is Jacobs, who collects 2.8 per game. Hamilton leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- The Rockets go-to guy, Marreon Jackson, leads the team in both scoring (15.5 points per game) and assists (4.8 assists per game).
- Setric Millner Jr. collects all of the boards and is the Toledo leader in rebounds, getting 7.5 per game.
- Spencer Littleson paces the Rockets with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- The Rockets leaders in steals and blocks are Jackson (1.6 steals per game) and Jonathan Komagum (0.5 blocks per game).
Kent State vs Toledo: Last 3 Meetings
The Golden Flashes are 3-0 against the Rockets over the last three meetings between the two teams. The Golden Flashes have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Rockets.
Kent State vs Toledo (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Kent State and its opponents have gone over the current 146 total in 16 of four games (400%) this season
In 44.4% of Toledo games this season (4/9), the total points scored was more than Tuesday's over/under of 146.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 156.5, is 10.5 points more than Tuesday's over/under.
The 131.4 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 14.6 fewer than the 146 over/under in this contest.
Golden Flashes games have an average total of 144.2 points this season, 1.8 fewer than Tuesday's over/under.
The 146 over/under in this game is 2.4 points above the 143.6 average total in Rockets games this season.