The Sam Houston State Bearkats (2-4) are heavy underdogs (-15.5) as they look to break a three-game road slide when they take on the No. 11 Texas Longhorns (5-1) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Frank Erwin Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on LHN. The matchup has a point total of 67.5.
Texas vs Sam Houston State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas and Sam Houston State
Texas and Sam Houston State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Sam Houston State
- The Longhorns points and assists leader is Matt Coleman III. He puts up 16.4 points per game and adds 4.6 assists.
- Texas is led in rebounds by Greg Brown III's 6.8 per game.
- Coleman knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Longhorns.
- Coleman leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Royce Hamm Jr. collects 1.0 block an outing to pace the Longhorns.
Sam Houston State Leaders
- Zach Nutall owns the Bearkats top spot in scoring with 22.4 points per game and also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Sam Houston State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Tristan Ikpe with 4.8 rebounds per game and Javion May with 3.2 assists per game.
- Demarkus Lampley leads the Bearkats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Sam Houston State's May has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Dylan Robertson is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Longhorns score 73.7 points per contest, the exact same number as the Bearkats give up to opponents.
- Texas has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.7 points.
- When Sam Houston State gives up more than 73.7 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Bearkats' 79 points per game are 18.5 more points than the 60.5 the Longhorns allow.
- When it scores more than 60.5 points, Sam Houston State is 0-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Texas' record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 79 points to its opponents.
- The Longhorns have scored a total of 79 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.2 per game), and the Bearkats have out-scored opponents by 32 points on the season (5.3 more per game).
- The Longhorns and the Bearkats rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 38.5 and 34.5 boards per game, respectively.
- Texas is 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Sam Houston State is 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Longhorns average 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, -1.7 rebounds less than the Bearkats.
- When the Bearkats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Longhorns are 2-1.
- Texas finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +5.3 rebounds per game. Sam Houston State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -3.8.