The Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-2) visit the No. 13 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-2) as 8.5-point favorites after Cade Cunningham racked up 25 points in the Cowboys 77-74 loss to Texas. The matchup airs on ESP+ at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The point total is 134 in the matchup.
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas Tech and Oklahoma State
Texas Tech and Oklahoma State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Texas Tech Leaders
- Mac McClung leads the Red Raiders scoring 14.4 points per game.
- Marcus Santos-Silva paces Texas Tech with 6.7 rebounds per game and Kyler Edwards leads the squad with 3.0 assists per matchup.
- The Red Raiders are paced by Edwards from beyond the arc -- he hits 1.6 shots from downtown per game.
- The Red Raiders steals leader is Nimari Burnett, who grabs 1.7 per game. Santos-Silva leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele grabs 8.3 rebounds per game, 3.8 assists per game, and 10.1 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Cowboys in both rebounds and assists.
- Cunningham scores 19.4 points per game, putting him at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- Cunningham averages 1.4 made threes per game to pace the Cowboys.
- The Cowboys leaders in steals and blocks are Bryce Williams (1.7 steals per game) and Cunningham (1.0 blocks per game).
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma State: Last 4 Meetings
The Red Raiders are 3-1 against the Cowboys over the last four meetings between the two teams. The Red Raiders and the Cowboys have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma State (Last 4 Games)
- The Red Raiders record just three more points per game (73.2) than the Cowboys give up (70.2).
- When Texas Tech totals more than 70.2 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- When Oklahoma State allows more than 73.2 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Cowboys average 23.1 more points per game (76.8) than the Red Raiders allow their opponents to score (53.7).
- When it scores more than 53.7 points, Oklahoma State is 6-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Texas Tech has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 76.8 points.
- The Red Raiders have scored a total of 195 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 19.5 per game), and the Cowboys have out-scored opponents by 52 points on the season (6.6 more per game).
- The Red Raiders and the Cowboys are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.5 and 41.1 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Oklahoma State earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Texas Tech is 2-2.
- The Red Raiders and the Cowboys grab offensive rebounds at almost the same rate (13 and 12.1 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Red Raiders are 4-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Cowboys are 3-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Texas Tech records an average rebounding margin of +4.6 rebounds per game. Oklahoma State averages a margin of +4.1 rebounds.