The Oklahoma Sooners (5-1) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the No. 15 Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-2) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Lloyd Noble Center as only 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP2. The over/under in the matchup is 136.5.
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas Tech and Oklahoma
Texas Tech and Oklahoma Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Texas Tech Leaders
- The Red Raiders scoring leader is Mac McClung, who averages 15.0 points per game.
- Kyler Edwards leads Texas Tech with 3.1 assists per game and Marcus Santos-Silva paces the team with 7.0 rebounds per outing.
- The Red Raiders are led by Edwards from long distance. He knocks down 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Nimari Burnett leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Santos-Silva collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Texas Tech.
- Austin Reaves grabs 5.3 rebounds per game, 6.2 assists per game, and 16.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Sooners in both rebounds and assists.
- Brady Manek has the title of Oklahoma's top scorer by putting up 16.7 points per game.
- Manek makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sooners, averaging 3.0 treys per game.
- Oklahoma's De'Vion Harmon has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Kur Kuath is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma: Last 4 Meetings
The Red Raiders are 3-1 against the Sooners in the last four meetings between the two teams. The Sooners have covered the spread more often than not against the Red Raiders, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma (Last 4 Games)
- The Red Raiders average 73 points per contest, just 1.8 more points than the 71.2 the Sooners allow their opponents.
- Texas Tech is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- In games when Oklahoma allows more than 73 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Sooners put up 32.9 more points per game (85.3) than the Red Raiders give up (52.4).
- Oklahoma has compiled a 5-1 overall record and a 4-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 52.4 points.
- Texas Tech has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 85.3 points.
- The Red Raiders have put up a total of 165 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 20.6 per game), and the Sooners have out-scored opponents by 85 points on the season (14.1 more per game).
- The Red Raiders and the Sooners are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.5 and 38.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Oklahoma earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Texas Tech is 1-2.
- The Red Raiders collect 13.4 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Sooners by 2.4 rebounds per game.
- The Red Raiders are 3-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Sooners are 3-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Red Raiders record an average rebounding margin of +5.3 rebounds per game, and the Sooners average a margin of +3.7 rebounds.