Terrence Shannon Jr. leads the No. 13 Texas Tech Red Raiders (7-2) into a matchup against the Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-3) after putting up 21 points in a 69-67 win over Oklahoma. The Cardinals are 35.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Tuesday, December 29, 2020, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under is set at 129.5 for the matchup.
Texas Tech vs Incarnate Word Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas Tech and Incarnate Word
Texas Tech and Incarnate Word Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 35.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Texas Tech Leaders
- The Red Raiders scoring leader is Mac McClung, who averages 15.1 points per game.
- Texas Tech is led in rebounding by Marcus Santos-Silva's 7.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyler Edwards' 3.1 assists per game .
- Edwards connects on 1.6 threes per game to lead the Red Raiders.
- Nimari Burnett leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Santos-Silva collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Texas Tech.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- The Cardinals leader in scoring is Keaston Willis with 20.3 points per game. He also adds 6.5 rebounds per game and 1.8 assists per game.
- Marcus Larsson's 8.8 rebounds per game and Drew Lutz's 3.3 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Cardinals rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Josh Morgan hits a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Cardinals.
- Willis is at the top of Incarnate Word's steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Larsson leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Texas Tech vs Incarnate Word: Last Meeting
Texas Tech vs Incarnate Word (Last 1 Games)
- The Red Raiders score just 3.6 fewer points per game (72.6) than the Cardinals allow (76.2).
- When Texas Tech puts up more than 76.2 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Incarnate Word is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 72.6 points.
- The Cardinals average 17 more points per game (71) than the Red Raiders allow their opponents to score (54).
- Incarnate Word has gone 1-2 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 54 points.
- Texas Tech is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 71 points.
- The Red Raiders have totaled 167 more points than their opponents this season (18.6 per game on average), while the Cardinals have been out-scored by 21 total points (5.2 per game average differential).
- The Red Raiders and the Cardinals are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.6 and 32.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Red Raiders are 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cardinals are 1-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Red Raiders average 12.7 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Cardinals by 6.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Red Raiders are 3-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cardinals are 1-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Texas Tech records an average rebounding margin of +3.9 rebounds per game, and Incarnate Word averages a margin of -3.3 rebounds.