The Abilene Christian Wildcats (5-0) are favored (-9) to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the No. 17 Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at United Supermarkets Arena. The game airs on ESP+. The point total is set at 61 in the matchup.
Texas Tech vs Abilene Christian Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas Tech and Abilene Christian
Texas Tech and Abilene Christian Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Texas Tech Leaders
- Mac McClung leads the Red Raiders in scoring, averaging 17.2 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Marcus Santos-Silva's 7.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyler Edwards' 4.0 assists per game .
- McClung is the top three-point shooter for the Red Raiders, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Nimari Burnett leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Tyreek Smith collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Texas Tech.
Abilene Christian Leaders
- Kolton Kohl leads the team in both scoring (11.4 points per game) and rebounding (5.6 rebounds per game).
- Reggie Miller holds the title of Abilene Christian assist leader, dishing out 3.6 assists per game this season.
- Clay Gayman averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Wildcats.
- The Wildcats leaders in steals and blocks are Miller (3.0 steals per game) and Gayman (0.8 blocks per game).
Texas Tech vs Abilene Christian: Last Meeting
Texas Tech vs Abilene Christian (Last 1 Games)
- The 79.8 points per game the Red Raiders put up are 25.8 more points than the Wildcats give up (54).
- Texas Tech is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 54 points.
- Abilene Christian has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 79.8 points.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 74 points per game, 22 more points than the 52 the Red Raiders give up.
- When it scores more than 52 points, Abilene Christian is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Texas Tech's record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 74 points.
- The Red Raiders have scored a total of 139 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 27.8 per game), and the Wildcats have out-scored opponents by 100 points on the season (20 more per game).
- The Red Raiders and the Wildcats are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.4 and 33 boards per game, respectively).
- Texas Tech is 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Abilene Christian is 1-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Red Raiders average 11.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Wildcats by 1.2 rebounds per contest.
- When the Red Raiders grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wildcats are 1-0.
- The Red Raiders find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +5.6 rebounds per game, and the Wildcats struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -0.4.