The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (1-5) will try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Texas State Bobcats (4-2) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Strahan Coliseum as 6-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is 61.5.
Texas State vs Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas State and Texas A&M-CC
Texas State and Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Texas State Leaders
- Mason Harrell leads the Bobcats scoring 14.2 points per game.
- Texas State is led in rebounding by Isiah Small's 7.6 rebounds per game and assisting by Marlin Davis' 3.6 assists per game .
- Caleb Asberry leads the Bobcats with a team-high 1.4 made three-pointers per game.
- Texas State's steals leader is Shelby Adams, who collects 1.6 per game. Small leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- The Islanders leader in scoring is Perry Francois with 11.0 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- The Texas A&M-CC leaders in rebounds and assists are Jalen White (7.2 rebounds per game) and Myles Smith (3.4 assists per game).
- Javae Lampkins knocks down a team-high 1.3 three-pointers per game for the Islanders.
- Nobody on Texas A&M-CC grabs more steals than Cyrie Coates Jr. (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Francois (1.0 per game).
Texas State vs Texas A&M-CC: Last 2 Meetings
Texas State has a 2-0 record in the last two matchups with Texas A&M-CC. The Bobcats have covered the spread more often than not against the Islanders, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Texas State vs Texas A&M-CC (Last 2 Games)
- The Bobcats put up only 3.2 fewer points per game (67.8) than the Islanders give up (71).
- When Texas State scores more than 71 points, it is 3-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When Texas A&M-CC allows more than 67.8 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Islanders score only 3.6 fewer points than the Bobcats allow their opponents to score (63.8).
- Texas A&M-CC has put together a 1-1 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
- Texas State has an ATS record of 1-3 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 60.2 points.
- The Bobcats have totaled 24 more points than their opponents this season (four per game on average), while the Islanders have been out-scored by 65 total points (10.8 per game average differential).
- The Bobcats and the Islanders rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 36.5 and 34.7 boards per game, respectively.
- When Texas State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Texas A&M-CC is 0-2.
- The Bobcats average 10.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Islanders by 1.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Bobcats are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Islanders are 0-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Texas State records an average rebounding margin of +two rebounds per game, and Texas A&M-CC averages a margin of -3.3 rebounds.