The Texas A&M Aggies (3-1) host the SE Louisiana Lions (1-5) after winning three straight home games. The Aggies are heavy favorites by 12.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 65.5.
Texas A&M vs SE Louisiana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas A&M and SE Louisiana
Texas A&M and SE Louisiana Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Texas A&M Leaders
- The Aggies rebounds and assists leader is Savion Flagg. He pulls down 10.0 rebounds and adds 3.5 assists per game.
- Quenton Jackson paces the team with 18.0 points per game.
- The 2.5 three-pointers Jackson makes per game are a team-high mark for the Aggies.
- Hassan Diarra leads the team with 3.0 steals per game. Jackson collects 1.0 block a game to pace the Aggies.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Joe Kasperzyk owns the Lions top spot in scoring with 10.6 points per game and also tacks on 1.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- Pape Diop's 5.4 rebounds per game and Keon Clergeot's 1.6 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Lions rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Kasperzyk averages 1.4 made threes per game to lead the Lions.
- The Lions leaders in steals and blocks are Clergeot (1.4 steals per game) and Isiah Kirby (0.4 blocks per game).
- The Aggies score 8.5 fewer points per game (72.8) than the Lions give up (81.3).
- Texas A&M has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when scoring more than 81.3 points.
- SE Louisiana is 1-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread when giving up more than 72.8 points.
- The Lions put up an average of 63.5 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 61.2 the Aggies give up to opponents.
- SE Louisiana has put together a 1-3 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 61.2 points.
- Texas A&M is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows more than 63.5 points.
- The Aggies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 46 points this season (11.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Lions have out-scored them by 107 more points on the year (17.8 per game).
- The Aggies and the Lions are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.5 and 30.3 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Texas A&M is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. SE Louisiana is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Aggies average 10.5 offensive boards per game, -2 rebounds fewer than the Lions.
- The Lions are 0-4 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Aggies are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Texas A&M fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +six rebounds per game. It's a different story for SE Louisiana, which averages a margin of -6.2.