The Vanderbilt Commodores (4-5) are big, 12-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 10 Tennessee Volunteers (9-1) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Memorial Gymnasium (Vandy). The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under is set at 137.5 for the matchup.
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Tennessee and Vanderbilt
Tennessee and Vanderbilt Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Victor Bailey Jr. leads the Volunteers scoring 12.4 points per game.
- Santiago Vescovi leads Tennessee with 3.6 assists per game and John Fulkerson paces the squad with 6.2 rebounds per contest.
- Vescovi hits a team-high 2.4 three-pointers per game for the Volunteers.
- The Volunteers steals leader is Josiah-Jordan James, who grabs 1.9 per game. Yves Pons leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a game.
- Scotty Pippen Jr. takes the top spot on the Commodores scoring and assist lists, putting up 21.6 points and 5.8 assists per game.
- Dylan Disu holds the top spot on the Commodores rebounding leaderboard, averaging 8.8 boards per game while adding 12.7 points per game.
- Myles Stute averages 2.6 made threes per game to lead the Commodores.
- Pippen is at the top of Vanderbilt's steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Disu leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt: Last 4 Meetings
Tennessee has a 4-0 record in the last four games with Vanderbilt. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Volunteers and the Commodores have a 1-1 ATS record.
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt (Last 4 Games)
- The Volunteers score 6.1 more points per game (76.8) than the Commodores give up (70.7).
- Tennessee is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Vanderbilt has a 1-4 record against the spread and a 0-5 record overall when allowing more than 76.8 points.
- The Commodores score 17.2 more points per game (74) than the Volunteers give up to opponents (56.8).
- Vanderbilt is 5-0 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it scores more than 56.8 points.
- Tennessee's record is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows more than 74 points.
- The Volunteers have put up a total of 200 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 20 per game), and the Commodores have out-scored opponents by 30 points on the season (3.3 more per game).
- The Volunteers and the Commodores are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37 and 35.3 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Tennessee is 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Vanderbilt is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Volunteers and the Commodores are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 11.4 and 10.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Volunteers are 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Commodores are 1-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Volunteers record an average rebounding margin of +6.9 rebounds per game, and the Commodores average a margin of +3.1 rebounds.