A game after he scored 28 points in a 78-54 loss to South Carolina, Emanuel Miller leads the Texas A&M Aggies (6-3) at home against the No. 9 Tennessee Volunteers (8-1) as 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021, airs on ESPN2. The point total in the matchup is set at 130.
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Tennessee and Texas A&M
Tennessee and Texas A&M Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Victor Bailey Jr. leads the Volunteers scoring 13.4 points per game.
- Santiago Vescovi leads Tennessee with 3.7 assists a game and Josiah-Jordan James paces the team with 6.6 rebounds per outing.
- The Volunteers are led by Vescovi from long distance. He makes 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Tennessee's steals leader is James, who averages 1.9 per game. Yves Pons leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a game.
Texas A&M Leaders
- Miller holds the top Aggies spot in two categories: scoring (18.5 points per game) and rebounding (8.3 rebounds per game).
- The Texas A&M leader in assists is Savion Flagg with 2.9 assists per game.
- Quenton Jackson hits a team-high 1.4 three-pointers per game for the Aggies.
- Miller leads the Volunteers with 1.9 steals per game and Kevin Marfo is their top shot blocker with 0.6 blocks per game.
Tennessee vs Texas A&M: Last 2 Meetings
Tennessee and Texas A&M have split their last two matchups 1-1. In those matchups with the Volunteers, the Aggies have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Tennessee vs Texas A&M (Last 2 Games)
- The Volunteers record 77.8 points per game, 12.8 more points than the 65 the Aggies allow.
- Tennessee has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 65 points.
- Texas A&M is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 77.8 points.
- The Aggies put up an average of 67.3 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 57.1 the Volunteers allow to opponents.
- Texas A&M has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record in games it scores more than 57.1 points.
- Tennessee's record is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows more than 67.3 points.
- The Volunteers have totaled 186 more points than their opponents this season (20.7 per game on average), and the Aggies have scored 21 more points than their opponents (2.3 per game).
- The Volunteers average 38.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Aggies by 5.3 boards per contest.
- Tennessee is 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Texas A&M is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Volunteers average 12.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Aggies by 2.6 rebounds per contest.
- When the Volunteers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Aggies are 2-2.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Tennessee records an average rebounding margin of +7.8 rebounds per game. Texas A&M averages a margin of +1.7 rebounds.