Two hot teams hit the court when the No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (6-0) visit the No. 12 Missouri Tigers (6-0) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET. The Volunteers are 4-point favorites and put their six-game win streak on the line against the Tigers, who have won six straight. The over/under for the matchup is set at 135.
Tennessee vs Missouri Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Tennessee and Missouri
Tennessee and Missouri Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Victor Bailey Jr. leads the Volunteers scoring 13.2 points per game.
- Santiago Vescovi leads the team with 4.7 assists per game and Josiah-Jordan James paces the squad with 6.5 rebounds per matchup.
- The Volunteers are led by Vescovi from beyond the arc -- he hits 2.0 shots from downtown per game.
- The Volunteers steals leader is Keon Johnson, who averages 1.5 per game. Yves Pons leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Xavier Pinson takes the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assist lists, putting up 14.3 points and 3.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jeremiah Tilmon is the Missouri leader with 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Mark Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Missouri's Dru Smith has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Mitchell Smith is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Tennessee vs Missouri: Last 3 Meetings
Tennessee has a 3-0 record in the last three matchups against Missouri. The Volunteers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Tigers.
Tennessee vs Missouri (Last 3 Games)
- The Volunteers score 15.5 more points per game (80.8) than the Tigers give up (65.3).
- Tennessee is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 65.3 points.
- In games Missouri gives up more than 80.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Tigers average 22.3 more points per game (75) than the Volunteers allow their opponents to score (52.7).
- Missouri has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record in games it scores more than 52.7 points.
- Tennessee has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 75 points.
- The Volunteers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 169 points this season (28.1 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 58 more points than their opponents on the year (9.7 per game).
- The Volunteers and the Tigers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.3 and 39.3 boards per game, respectively.
- When Tennessee earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Missouri is 1-1.
- The Volunteers average 13 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Tigers by two rebounds per contest.
- The Volunteers are 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Tennessee records an average rebounding margin of +12.3 rebounds per game. Missouri averages a margin of +5.3 rebounds.