The No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (6-0) take a six-game win streak into a road matchup with the No. 12 Missouri Tigers (6-0), winners of six straight as well. The Tigers are underdogs by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 9:00 PM ET (on SECN) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020. The matchup's point total is 133.
Tennessee vs Missouri Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Tennessee and Missouri
Tennessee and Missouri Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Victor Bailey Jr. leads the Volunteers in scoring, racking up 13.2 points per game.
- Tennessee is led in rebounding by Josiah-Jordan James' 6.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Santiago Vescovi's 4.7 assists per game .
- Vescovi hits 2.0 threes per game to lead the Volunteers.
- Tennessee's blocks leader is Yves Pons, who collects 1.2 per game. Keon Johnson leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
- Xavier Pinson holds the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assist lists, putting up 14.3 points and 3.7 assists per game.
- The Tigers leading rebounder is Jeremiah Tilmon with 7.8 per game. He also scores 8.2 points per game.
- The Tigers are paced by Mark Smith from beyond the arc -- he hits 2.3 shots from downtown per game.
- Dru Smith leads the Volunteers with 1.5 steals per game and Mitchell Smith is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
Tennessee vs Missouri: Last 3 Meetings
Tennessee leads the past three matchups 3-0 over Missouri. The Volunteers have beat the spread more often than not against the Tigers, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Tennessee vs Missouri (Last 3 Games)
- The Volunteers record 15.5 more points per game (80.8) than the Tigers allow (65.3).
- Tennessee has a 4-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 65.3 points.
- When Missouri gives up more than 80.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Tigers put up an average of 75 points per game, 22.3 more points than the 52.7 the Volunteers allow.
- Missouri is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it scores more than 52.7 points.
- Tennessee has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 75 points.
- The Volunteers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 169 points this season (28.1 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 58 more points than their opponents on the year (9.7 per game).
- The Volunteers and the Tigers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.3 and 39.3 boards per game, respectively.
- When Tennessee earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Missouri is 1-1.
- The Volunteers grab 13 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Tigers by two rebounds per game.
- When the Volunteers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Tigers are 2-0.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Tennessee records an average rebounding margin of +12.3 rebounds per game. Missouri averages a margin of +5.3 rebounds.