The No. 9 Tennessee Volunteers (7-1) host the Arkansas Razorbacks (9-1) in a matchup of SEC teams at Thompson-Boling Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Razorbacks are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's point total is 144.
Tennessee vs Arkansas Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Tennessee and Arkansas
Tennessee and Arkansas Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Victor Bailey Jr. leads the Volunteers in scoring, putting up 13.0 points per game.
- Santiago Vescovi leads Tennessee with 3.8 assists a game and Josiah-Jordan James paces the team with 6.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Vescovi hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Volunteers.
- The Volunteers steals leader is James, who averages 1.8 per game. Yves Pons leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a contest.
- The Razorbacks leader in scoring is Moses Moody with 16.9 points per game. He also adds 6.1 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to Arkansas leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Connor Vanover with 7.3 rebounds per game and Jalen Tate with 4.2 assists per game.
- Moody knocks down a team-high 2.1 three-pointers per game for the Razorbacks.
- Desi Sills is at the top of Arkansas' steals hierarchy with 2.0 steals per game and Vanover leads the squad in blocks with 2.3 per game.
Tennessee vs Arkansas: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Tennessee and Arkansas is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. The Volunteers and the Razorbacks have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Tennessee vs Arkansas (Last 2 Games)
- The 77.6 points per game the Volunteers score are 11.7 more points than the Razorbacks allow (65.9).
- Tennessee has a 5-0 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 65.9 points.
- Arkansas is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when giving up more than 77.6 points.
- The Razorbacks average 33.5 more points per game (88.5) than the Volunteers give up to opponents (55).
- Arkansas has compiled a 9-1 overall record and a 7-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 55 points.
- Tennessee's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 88.5 points to its opponents.
- The Volunteers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 181 points this season (22.6 points per game on average), and the Razorbacks have put up 226 more points than their opponents on the year (22.6 per game).
- The Volunteers and the Razorbacks are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.9 and 43.6 boards per game, respectively).
- When Arkansas earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tennessee is 1-0.
- The Volunteers and the Razorbacks are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 13.1 and 14 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Razorbacks are 6-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Volunteers are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Tennessee records an average rebounding margin of +9.9 rebounds per game. Arkansas averages a margin of +8.9 rebounds.