The No. 10 Tennessee Volunteers (2-0) are heavy, 10.5-point favorites against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (4-1) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on SECN. The matchup has a point total of 61.
Tennessee vs Appalachian State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- E.J. Anosike scored 15.6 points per game last season while tacking on 11.7 rebounds.
- Santiago Vescovi notched 3.7 assists per game.
- Vescovi was solid from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Vescovi swiped 1.2 steals per game. Yves Pons collected 2.4 blocks an outing.
Appalachian State Leaders
- Adrian Delph outpaced his teammates on the Mountaineers scoring front by putting up 11.8 points per game. He adds 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game this season.
- The Appalachian State leaders in rebounds and assists are Sasha Glushkov (5.3 rebounds per game) and Justin Forrest (3.5 assists per game).
- Delph connects on 2.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Mountaineers.
- Appalachian State's Donovan Gregory has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.3 per game and James Lewis is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Last season, the 67.1 points per contest the Volunteers put up were just 0.2 fewer points than the Mountaineers allowed (67.3).
- Tennessee finished with a record of 9-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall last season in games it scored more than 67.3 points.
- Appalachian State had a 5-8 record against the spread and a 3-12 record overall last season when giving up more than 67.1 points.
- The Mountaineers averaged just 4.2 more points per game last year (68.4) than the Volunteers gave up to opponents (64.2).
- When it scored more than 64.2 points last season, Appalachian State went 9-0 against the spread and 13-8 overall.
- Tennessee had a 2-9 record overall and an ATS record of 2-7 last season when its opponents scored more than 68.4 points.
- The Volunteers out-scored their opponents by a total of 89 points last season (2.9 points per game on average), and the Mountaineers put up 34 more points than their opponents on the year (1.1 per game).
- The Volunteers and the Mountaineers collected rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (31.5 and 32 boards per game, respectively).
- When Appalachian State earned the rebounding advantage they were 9-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tennessee was 2-7.
- The Volunteers and the Mountaineers were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with both teams averaging 8.5 offensive rebounds per game.
- The Volunteers found regular success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +1.8 rebounds per game, and the Mountaineers struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -0.1.