The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (2-4) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-9) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 as 1-point favorites. The Golden Eagles have lost nine games in a row. The matchup's point total is 137.5.
Southeast Missouri State vs Tennessee Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Southeast Missouri State
ATS Records for Southeast Missouri State and Tennessee Tech
Southeast Missouri State and Tennessee Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Southeast Missouri State
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris leads the Redhawks scoring 16.6 points per game.
- Southeast Missouri State is led in rebounding by Nygal Russell's 6.3 rebounds per game and assisting by DQ Nicholas' 2.7 assists per game .
- The 2.0 three-pointers Eric Reed Jr. hits per game are a team-high mark for the Redhawks.
- Nicholas leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Nana Akenten collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Southeast Missouri State.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay takes the top spot on the Golden Eagles scoring and assist lists, tallying 13.8 points and 3.5 assists per game.
- Amadou Sylla collects all of the boards and is the Tennessee Tech leader in rebounds, grabbing 6.0 per game.
- Clay paces the Golden Eagles with a team-high 2.5 made three-pointers per game.
- The Golden Eagles leaders in steals and blocks are Clay (2.3 steals per game) and Sylla (0.6 blocks per game).
Southeast Missouri State vs Tennessee Tech: Last 3 Meetings
The Golden Eagles have a 2-1 record in the last three games with the Redhawks. The Golden Eagles have covered the spread more often than not against the Redhawks, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Southeast Missouri State vs Tennessee Tech (Last 3 Games)
- The Redhawks record 7.1 fewer points per game (72.7) than the Golden Eagles allow (79.8).
- When Southeast Missouri State totals more than 79.8 points, it is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee Tech has a 1-6 record against the spread and a 0-8 record overall when allowing more than 72.7 points.
- The Golden Eagles' 59.4 points per game are 14.8 fewer points than the 74.2 the Redhawks give up.
- When it scores more than 74.2 points, Tennessee Tech is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Southeast Missouri State is 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 59.4 points.
- The Redhawks have a -9-point scoring differential on the season (-1.5 per game). The Golden Eagles have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-183 total points, -20.4 per game).
- The Redhawks and the Golden Eagles are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37.7 and 33.8 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Redhawks are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Eagles are 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Redhawks average 10.5 offensive boards per game, more than the Golden Eagles by 2.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Redhawks are 2-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Golden Eagles are 1-4 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Southeast Missouri State finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +7.0 rebounds per game. Tennessee Tech struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -4.2.