OVC foes meet when the Tennessee State Tigers (1-3) host the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-2) at Gentry Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The Tigers are 6-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup's over/under is set at 142.
Tennessee State vs UT Martin Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Tennessee State and UT Martin
Tennessee State and UT Martin Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Tennessee State Leaders
- The Tigers points and assists leader is Mark Freeman. He racks up 14.7 points per game and records 4.0 assists.
- Tennessee State's rebounding leader is Shakem Johnson, who pulls down 5.6 per game.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. hits 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Tigers.
- Freeman leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Yusuf Mohamed collects 0.5 blocks an outing to pace Tennessee State.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden has the top Skyhawks spot in two categories: scoring (16.9 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- Kenton Eskridge has the title of UT Martin assist leader, dishing out 4.0 assists per game this season.
- Eden Holt makes more threes per game than any other member of the Skyhawks, cashing in 1.6 treys per game.
- Holt is at the top of UT Martin's steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Eric Rustin leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
Tennessee State vs UT Martin: Last 3 Meetings
UT Martin leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Tennessee State. In those games against the Tigers, the Skyhawks have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Tennessee State vs UT Martin (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Tennessee State has combined with its opponents to score over Thursday's total, 142, in 75% of its four games this season.
In 60% of UT Martin games this season (3/5), the total points scored was greater than Thursday's total of 142.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 143.4, is 1.4 points above Thursday's over/under.
These two squads surrender a combined 153.2 points per game, 11.2 more than this contest's over/under.
The Tigers and their opponents have scored an average of 147 points per game in 2020-21, five more than Thursday's total.
The 142-point over/under for this game is 7.6 points below the 149.6 points per game average total in Skyhawks games this season.