The No. 12 Tennessee Volunteers (0-0) take on the Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) as just 3-point favorites on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 6:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 64.5.
Tennessee vs Colorado Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- E.J. Anosike averaged 15.6 points per game last season while adding 11.7 rebounds.
- Santiago Vescovi racked up 3.7 assists per game.
- Vescovi had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Vescovi collected 1.2 per game. Yves Pons averaged 2.4 blocks an outing.
- McKinley Wright IV scored 14.4 points per game last season and contributed 5.0 assists.
- Evan Battey pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Jeriah Horne made 1.8 threes per game.
- Wright averaged 1.1 steals per game. Horne collected 0.4 blocks a game.
- Last season, the 67.1 points per contest the Volunteers averaged were only 2.8 more points than the Buffaloes gave up (64.3).
- When Tennessee scored more than 64.3 points last season, it went 10-0 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
- When Colorado allowed more than 67.1 points last season, it went 0-10 against the spread and 3-11 overall.
- The Buffaloes' 70.9 points per game last year were 6.7 more points than the 64.2 the Volunteers allowed.
- Colorado went 7-0-1 against the spread and 18-5 overall when it scored more than 64.2 points last season.
- Tennessee's record was 1-7 against the spread and 1-9 overall when it allowed its opponents to score more than 70.9 points last season.
- The Volunteers scored a total of 89 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.9 per game), and the Buffaloes out-scored opponents by 211 points on the season (6.6 more per game).
- The Volunteers and the Buffaloes collected rebounds at approximately the same rate last season (31.5 and 34.2 boards per game, respectively).
- When Colorado earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-11-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tennessee was 2-7.
- The Volunteers and the Buffaloes were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 8.5 and 8.6 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Buffaloes were 4-9-1 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Volunteers were 7-7 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrived on the boards last season. Tennessee recorded an average rebounding margin of +1.8 rebounds per game. Colorado averaged a margin of +5.0 rebounds.