David Duke leads the Providence Friars (3-2) into a matchup against the TCU Horned Frogs (4-1) after putting up 28 points in a 79-67 win over Fairleigh Dickinson. The Friars are 1.5-point underdogs in the game on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, which starts at 5:00 PM ET on ESPU. The over/under is set at 60.5 in the matchup.
TCU vs Providence Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for TCU and Providence
TCU and Providence Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- RJ Nembhard leads the Horned Frogs in points and assists. He contributes 15.8 points per game while tacking on 3.5 assists.
- TCU is led in rebounds by Kevin Samuel's 11.8 per game.
- Francisco Farabello makes a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Horned Frogs.
- Samuel averages 1.4 steals and 2.4 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for the Horned Frogs.
- Nate Watson owns the Friars top spot in scoring with 18.8 points per game and also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest.
- The Friars leaders in rebounds and assists are Noah Horchler (5.8 rebounds per game) and Jared Bynum (3.6 assists per game).
- Duke makes more threes per game than any other member of the Friars, cashing in 1.4 treys per game.
- The Friars leaders in steals and blocks are Brycen Goodine (1.5 steals per game) and Jimmy Nichols (1.3 blocks per game).
- The Horned Frogs put up just one fewer point per game (69.4) than the Friars allow (70.4).
- TCU is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- Providence has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 69.4 points.
- The Friars' 73.6 points per game are 11.2 more points than the 62.4 the Horned Frogs allow to opponents.
- Providence is 3-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.4 points.
- TCU has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents score more than 73.6 points.
- The Horned Frogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 35 points this season (7.0 points per game on average), and the Friars have put up only 16 more points than their opponents on the year (3.2 per game).
- The Horned Frogs and the Friars are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.2 and 34.4 boards per game, respectively).
- TCU is 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Providence is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Horned Frogs collect 11.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Friars by 1.6 rebounds per game.
- When the Horned Frogs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Friars are 2-2.
- TCU fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +7.4 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Providence, which averages a margin of -1.8.