The TCU Horned Frogs (7-2) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (1-3) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena as heavy, 20-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under in the matchup is 138.5.
TCU vs Prairie View A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for TCU and Prairie View A&M
TCU and Prairie View A&M Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 20+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Prairie View A&M
- RJ Nembhard leads the Horned Frogs in scoring (18.4 points per game) and assisting (4.9 assists per game).
- The squad is led in rebounds by Kevin Samuel's 9.8 per game.
- Mike Miles makes a team-high 1.9 three-pointers per game for the Horned Frogs.
- Samuel leads TCU in both blocks and steals, averaging 2.8 blocks and 1.3 steals per game.
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- Jeremiah Gambrell owns the Panthers top spot in scoring with 10.5 points per game and also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest.
- Jawaun Daniels (4.8 rebounds per game) and Faite Wiliams (6.0 assists per game) are the Prairie View A&M leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Gambrell knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Panthers.
- The Panthers leaders in steals and blocks are Gambrell (2.0 steals per game) and Jerroda Briscoe (1.3 blocks per game).
- The 72.9 points per game the Horned Frogs put up are only 4.1 fewer points than the Panthers allow (77).
- When TCU scores more than 77 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Prairie View A&M has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when allowing more than 72.9 points.
- The Panthers put up an average of 64 points per game, just 3.1 fewer points than the 67.1 the Horned Frogs give up.
- Prairie View A&M has compiled a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
- TCU has an ATS record of 1-3 and a 4-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 64 points.
- The Horned Frogs have put up a total of 52 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.8 per game), while the Panthers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 52 total points, -13 per game).
- The Horned Frogs and the Panthers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.8 and 31.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- TCU is 3-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Prairie View A&M is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Horned Frogs average 9.1 offensive boards per game, -3.9 rebounds fewer than the Panthers.
- The Panthers are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Horned Frogs are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- TCU finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +3.1 rebounds per game. Prairie View A&M struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -7.6.