The TCU Horned Frogs (8-2) are favored (-4.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Kansas State Wildcats (5-4) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Bramlage Coliseum. The matchup airs on ESPU. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
TCU vs Kansas State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for TCU and Kansas State
TCU and Kansas State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- RJ Nembhard leads the Horned Frogs in points and assists. He averages 18.4 points per game while also adding 4.9 assists.
- TCU is led in rebounds by Kevin Samuel's 10.2 per game.
- Mike Miles is the top three-point shooter for the Horned Frogs, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- TCU's blocks leader is Samuel, who averages 2.7 per game. Francisco Farabello leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Mike McGuirl outpaced his teammates on the Wildcats scoring front by putting up 12.4 points per game. He adds 3.5 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Kansas State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: DaJuan Gordon with 6.8 rebounds per game and Nijel Pack with 3.9 assists per game.
- McGuirl leads the Wildcats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Gordon leads the Horned Frogs with 1.5 steals per game and Antonio Gordon is their top shot blocker with 0.4 blocks per game.
TCU vs Kansas State: Last 5 Meetings
The Wildcats have a 3-2 record in the last five games with the Horned Frogs. The Horned Frogs have beat the spread more often than not against the Wildcats, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
TCU vs Kansas State (Last 5 Games)
- The 72.2 points per game the Horned Frogs score are just 2.6 more points than the Wildcats allow (69.6).
- TCU is 2-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- Kansas State is 1-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when allowing more than 72.2 points.
- The Wildcats average only 0.2 fewer points than the Horned Frogs allow (66.5).
- Kansas State has gone 3-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 66.5 points.
- TCU is 1-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 66.3 points.
- The Horned Frogs have totaled 57 more points than their opponents this season (5.7 per game on average), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by 29 total points (3.3 per game average differential).
- The Horned Frogs and the Wildcats rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.5 and 32.4 boards per game, respectively.
- The Horned Frogs are 3-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wildcats are 0-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Horned Frogs average 9.3 offensive boards per game, -1.3 rebounds fewer than the Wildcats.
- The Wildcats are 3-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Horned Frogs are 1-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. TCU records an average rebounding margin of +2.9 rebounds per game. Kansas State averages a margin of +2.6 rebounds.