The Syracuse Orange (4-1) host the Northeastern Huskies (1-1) after winning three straight home games. The Orange are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 16, 2020. The point total is set at 68.5 for the matchup.
Syracuse vs Northeastern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Quincy Guerrier leads the Orange in points and rebounds. He scores 16.3 points per game while also adding 10.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Marek Dolezaj's 5.0 per game.
- The Orange are led by Joseph Girard III from long distance. He hits 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Kadary Richmond averages 2.7 steals and 1.3 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for the Orange.
- Tyson Walker racked up 10.4 points per game last season and recorded 3.3 assists.
- Greg Eboigbodin pulled down 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Walker had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.1 shots from deep per game.
- Walker averaged 1.8 steals per game. Quirin Emanga collected 0.2 blocks a game.
Syracuse vs Northeastern: Last Meeting
Syracuse vs Northeastern (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the 74.3 points per game the Orange put up were 7.9 more points than the Huskies gave up (66.4).
- Syracuse finished with a record of 13-0 against the spread and 17-8 overall last season in games it scored more than 66.4 points.
- Northeastern had a 3-4 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall last season when giving up more than 74.3 points.
- The Huskies' 71.1 points per game last year were only 1.9 more points than the 69.2 the Orange gave up to opponents.
- Northeastern put together a 12-0 ATS record and a 14-6 overall record last season in games it scored more than 69.2 points.
- Syracuse's record was 3-6 against the spread and 3-9 overall when it allowed its opponents to score more than 71.1 points last season.
- The Orange out-scored their opponents by a total of 162 points last season (5.1 points per game on average), and the Huskies put up 156 more points than their opponents on the year (4.7 per game).
- The Orange and the Huskies rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 32.1 and 28.7 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Syracuse earned the rebounding advantage they were 10-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Northeastern was 5-7.
- The Orange averaged 8.5 offensive boards per game, more than the Huskies by 2.2 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Orange were 3-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Huskies were 6-6 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding margin was a weakness for Syracuse with a mark of -1.1 rebounds per game last season. Northeastern routinely had an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +0.5.