The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (1-3) are 1-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Stony Brook Seawolves (4-4) on Monday, December 28, 2020 at Island FCU Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 141.
Stony Brook vs UMass-Lowell Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Stony Brook and UMass-Lowell
Stony Brook and UMass-Lowell Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Stony Brook Leaders
- Frankie Policelli leads the Seawolves in scoring, racking up 12.9 points per game.
- Juan Felix Rodriguez leads the team with 2.9 assists per game and Tykei Greene paces the squad with 7.4 rebounds per outing.
- Policelli leads the Seawolves with a team-high 2.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Stony Brook's steals leader is Omar Habwe, who collects 1.0 per game. Mouhamadou Gueye leads the team averaging 3.1 blocks a contest.
- Obadiah Noel has the top spot on the River Hawks scoring and assist lists, tallying 19.5 points and 3.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Connor Withers is the UMass-Lowell leader with 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Ron Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the River Hawks, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Withers is at the top of UMass-Lowell's steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Max Brooks leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Stony Brook vs UMass-Lowell: Last 4 Meetings
Stony Brook has won all four of its games against UMass-Lowell. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Seawolves and the River Hawks have a 1-1 ATS record.
Stony Brook vs UMass-Lowell (Last 4 Games)
- The Seawolves score 5.9 fewer points per game (72.6) than the River Hawks give up (78.5).
- When Stony Brook totals more than 78.5 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- UMass-Lowell is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall when allowing more than 72.6 points.
- The River Hawks' 67.8 points per game are just 2.3 fewer points than the 70.1 the Seawolves give up to opponents.
- UMass-Lowell is 1-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.1 points.
- Stony Brook is 2-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it allows more than 67.8 points.
- The Seawolves have totaled 20 more points than their opponents this season (2.5 per game on average), while the River Hawks have been out-scored by 43 total points (10.7 per game average differential).
- The Seawolves and the River Hawks are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.5 and 35.5 boards per game, respectively).
- When Stony Brook earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UMass-Lowell is 1-2.
- The Seawolves grab 11 offensive rebounds per game, more than the River Hawks by two rebounds per game.
- When the Seawolves grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the River Hawks are 2-2.
- The Seawolves find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +three rebounds per game, and the River Hawks struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -1.